Back to Recipe Search
Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes
Red velvet makes these bite-size cheesecakes extra delicious!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 18 to 20 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
Yield: 12 servings
- 12 paper baking cups (2-1/2 inches)
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Argo® Corn Starch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon food color, red
- Optional garnishes: whipped cream, chocolate shavings OR sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line muffin pan with 12 paper baking cups. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and cocoa in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add egg and blend well. Add corn syrup, vanilla and red food coloring. Beat 1 minute.
Pour filling into paper baking cups, dividing evenly. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until just set. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
Chill for 1 hour. Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings or sprinkles, as desired.
- Recipe Note: Cheesecakes can be baked without liners but first spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Chill in pan for at least 1 hour after baking. Carefully run thin knife around each cheesecake and carefully invert.