Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Chill Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 16 bars
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup ArgoŽ Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ArgoŽ Corn Starch
- 1/4 teaspoon ArgoŽ Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Additional powdered sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To Make CRUST: Combine all crust ingredients in a bowl until well mixed and crumbly. Press into bottom of an ungreased 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- To Make FILLING: Mix all filling electric mixer or wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour filling over hot crust. Return to oven and continue baking for 18 to 20 minutes or until filling is just set.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.