Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Argo® or Kingsford's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® 100% Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- Combine flour, corn starch and powdered sugar in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter in large bowl with mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add flour mixture and vanilla; beat until well blended. (If necessary, refrigerate dough 30 minutes to 1 hour or until easy to handle.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly with floured fork.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove; cool completely on wire racks. Store in a tightly covered container.