Back to Recipe Search
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Young or old, everyone's favorite cookie.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Yield: 3 to 3-1/2 dozen cookies
- 3 cups Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 1 teaspoon Argo® Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Combine flour mix, baking powder and salt in a small mixing bowl, stir until evenly blended and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy using an electric mixer on medium speed, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Add vanilla. Gradually blend in flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. (If dough becomes too soft, refrigerate for an additional 10 minutes prior to baking).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned at edges. Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet.